Job Advert: Web Developer
Deadline for application: September 12th, 2021
Location: Prishtina, Kosovo
GSI is currently looking to employ a Web Developer to join our Development team in Kosovo. We are looking for a dynamic team player who would be responsible for creating beautiful web designs using WordPress technology for our clients as well as do maintenance on the websites and some custom coding if the need arises. The Web Developer will also be involved in the decision-making process of the workflow implementation for the team and for the client’s needs.
The position will be based in our Prishtina office.
We are an international based company with headquarters in London and offices in Kosovo, North Macedonia, Malta, and Romania. GSI Associates works with businesses and individuals worldwide in offering financial and consultancy services through GSI Financial (www.gsifinancial.com), staffing and managed outsourcing services through GSI Outsourcing (www.gsioutsourcing.com), and translation services in over 150 language combinations through GSI Translations (www.gsitranslations.com).
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Createwebsite layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Manage and install WordPress on required servers
- Work with DNS Providers and Migration Tools
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our sites
- Create and maintain website documentation
- Do Security Analysis on the websites
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Key requirements/Qualifications:
- Proven experience in designing websites in WordPress
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Understanding of LAMP Stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP)
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills in English; working knowledge of another language is considered an asset
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-[aced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Application procedure:
If you have extensive experience and would like to be considered for the position, please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject editor “Web Developer”:
- Updated CV in English (max 5 pages)
- Available references
- Please indicate your salary expectations in the email
Deadline for applications: September 12th, 2021