Job Advert: Trainee Accounts Assistant
Deadline for application: August 22nd, 2021
Location: Prishtina, Kosovo
GSI is currently looking to employ a Trainee Accounts Assistant for one of our international clients. The position will be based in our Prishtina office.
The Trainee Accounts Assistant will assist in a wide range of accountancy and financial tasks, and will support the accounts team in the daily completion of financial duties.
We are an international based company with headquarters in London and offices in Kosovo, North Macedonia, Malta, and Romania. GSI Associates works with businesses and individuals worldwide in offering financial and consultancy services through GSI Financial (www.gsifinancial.com), staffing and managed outsourcing services through GSI Outsourcing (www.gsioutsourcing.com), and translation services in over 150 language combinations through GSI Translations (www.gsitranslations.com).
- Managing all financial/accounting transactions and enter key data in the accounting system (Quickbooks, Exchequer, Xero, and/or SAP FI)
- Providing accurate, timely, and relevant recording, reporting and analysis of financial information
- Keeping accounts books and systems up to date
- Working with journals, sales & purchase ledgers, and spreadsheets
- Supporting duties related to accounts payable and receivable functions
- Communicate effectively via phone or email with the clients’ accounting department
- Working closely with the accounts team in successfully completing tasks and duties
- At all times performing duties based on laws and regulations
- Key requirements/Qualifications:
- Previous work experience in the Accounting/Finance field
- A University Degree in Accounting/Finance or similar field will be considered an asset
- Certification in Accounting/Finance will be considered a plus
- Previous work experience with accounting software like Quickbooks, Exchequer, Xero and/or SAP FI
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills in English; working knowledge of another language is considered an asset.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Good time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organisational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Pro-active, diligent, and positive attitude to completing tasks.
- Ability to work effectively and successfully in pressurised situations.
- Ability to work unsupervised and on own initiative.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Application procedure:
If you have extensive experience and would like to be considered for the position, please send the following documents to email@example.com with the subject editor “Trainee Accounts Assistant”:
- Updated CV in English (max 5 pages)
- Available references
- Please indicate your salary expectations in the email
Deadline for applications: August 22nd, 2021