GSI is currently seeking to employ a Procurement/Supply Chain Assistant.
We are an international based company with headquarters in London and offices in Kosovo, North Macedonia, Malta, and Romania.
The Procurement/Supply Chain Assistant will assist in a wide range of procurement and administration tasks, and will support the company in the daily completion of the supply chain activities.
A competitive salary and excellent working conditions will be offered to the successful candidate.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Proven work experience in the procurement field or similar
- A University Degree in Finance, Business Administration or a similar field will be considered an asset
- Proven ability to be organized, thorough, and methodical
- Good attention to detail, accuracy and being able to work on own initiative
- Experience within the façade industry
- Comprehensive working knowledge of IT packages, including Word, Excel, Teams & Outlook (other networking systems). The Department Manager will advise and train you accordingly where required
- Ability to work under pressure of demand, identifying immediate requirements and prioritising workloads as necessary
- Ability to communicate via email, phone and written communication with external clients and outside suppliers
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills in English; working knowledge of another language is considered an asset
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Previous work experience in the construction industry
- Previous work experience in administration related roles
- Working knowledge of SAP ByDesign
- Access and relationships already established in the industry
- Obtaining quotations from suppliers/sub-contractors in line with specifications and drawings, comparing against internal budgets and recommending a preferred supplier to the department manager
- Purchasing materials, raising orders, and updating the relevant IT system requirements
- Building relationships with existing suppliers and seeking new suppliers based on best price, quality, availability, lead times, and suitability
- Following up on orders placed with suppliers
- Learning and working within SAP ByDesign system
- Assisting the Department Manager when necessary
- Supporting other duties related to procurement and supply chain functions
- Working closely with other team members in completing daily tasks
Please email your CV in ENGLISH to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject editor: Procurement/Supply Chain Assistant
Deadline for applications: March 25th, 2021