GSI is currently seeking to employ a Human Resources Assistant for one of our international clients.
We are an international based company with headquarters in London and offices in Kosovo, North Macedonia, Malta, and Romania. GSI Associates works with businesses and individuals worldwide in offering financial and consultancy services through GSI Financial (www.gsifinancial.com), staffing and managed outsourcing services through GSI Outsourcing (www.gsioutsourcing.com), and translation services in over 150 language combinations through GSI Translations (www.gsitranslations.com).
The Human Resources Assistant will assist in the daily administrative and HR duties of the organization, while supporting the HR managers with recruitment, maintaining personnel records and other HR related tasks.
A competitive salary and excellent working conditions will be offered to the successful candidate.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Proven work experience in the Human Resources or related field
- A University Degree in Management, Business Administration, Social Sciences, or a similar field
- Certification in Human Resource Management and/or Personnel Development will be an advantage
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills in English; working knowledge of another language is considered an asset
- Highly skilled in problem-solving, identifying issues and resolving them in timely manner
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate clearly, both written and orally
- Strong work ethic, organizational and time management skills
- Proven ability to be accurate, thorough, and detail-oriented
- Working knowledge of IT packages, including Word, Excel, Teams & Outlook, and other communications tools
- Ability to identify immediate requirements and prioritise workloads as necessary
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and accurately follow instructions
- Previous work experience in an international environment
- Previous work experience in the construction industry
- Assisting with daily operations of the HR duties
- Maintaining personnel records accurately
- Assisting in employee relations’ management including safety, welfare, wellness, and health reporting
- Assisting in the internal recruitment process of the company
- Ensuring employees’ complaints and issues are properly handled
- Assisting in developing human resources internal policies and procedures in accordance with the respective legislation
- Helping HR managers with performance reviews, evaluations, and other requests
- Providing administrative support as needed
- Assisting the Human Resources Manager when necessary
- Supporting other duties related to human resources functions
- Working closely with other team members in completing daily tasks
Please email your CV in ENGLISH to email@example.com
Subject editor: Human Resources Assistant
Deadline for applications: April 12th, 2021