GSI is currently seeking to employ a Full Stack Developer for an international client.Our client has built a React/PHP-based translation tool that lets people upload files and translate them in a 2 column structure. Similar to smartcat.com.
They are looking for a Full Stack Developer with at least 3 years’ experience to help build and support the ongoing and long term development of the tool (including supporting the tool once it’s launched).
A competitive salary and excellent working conditions will be offered to the successful candidate.
The Full Stack Developer will:
– Develop new features
– Fix bugs and extend our system
– Apply front-end changes to the UI
– Add new features and do back end changes
– Strong Elastic experience
– Strong and proven PHP development experience
– Experience with GIT
– Good understanding of layout aesthetics and good UI practices
– Very responsive during European working hours
Ideally we’d like a single developer or a small team for consistency.
We anticipate around 30hrs/week of long term work
– Familiar with Saas
– Familiar with NodeJS, Gulp, Webpack
– Knowledge of hosting platforms (such as plesk, cpanel or similar)
Please email your CV in ENGLISH to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject editor: Full Stack Developer
Deadline for applications: April 5th, 2021
Successful applicants will be required to undertake a small test.